Administrative Assistant to Investment Group, Real Estate Management Client, Mississauga.
Marberg Job Number: 1242.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent Position.
Experience Level Required: Intermediate-Senior.
Compensation: $55K to $65K+ per annum according to experience plus benefits, summer hours and matched RRSP.
Recommended Application Date: ASAP.
Work Hours: Regular business hours with occasional overtime related to projects.
Work Location: Onsite, at convenient Mississauga location with free parking provided.
Ergonomic Requirements: Regular Desk Duties.
Dress Code: Corporate Dress Code; Facemask to be work in Designated Areas of Client Building as required; Fragrance/Perfume Free Workspace Policy in effect.
- Provide experienced administrative support to Senior Financial Manager and financial and investment management team.
- Maintaining investment database on portfolios of marketable and private holdings and daily trading activity.
- Updating confidential financial information in various formats, including reconciling portfolio holdings and prices.
- Assist with preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual investment management reports, and Board and Committee reports.
- Produce correspondence, invoices, schedules, financial information and presentations from written and verbal instructions.
- Process payments.
- Maintain schedules, book appointments, receive, forward or respond to phone and email inquiries, and make meeting arrangements, including preparation and distribution of supporting information.
- Additional administrative coordination and financial administration responsibilities as required.
- 5+ years of comparable administrative support experience, ideally from an investment management, treasury or banking environment. Family office experience also an asset.
- Excellent proof-reading and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to professionally handle confidential information.
- Proven ability to respond to sensitive matters with tact, discretion, and excellent judgement. Demonstrated commitment to client service and professional representation of the organization.
- Advanced organizational, coordinative and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize work effectively for self and others, meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Advanced proficiency in MSOffice – Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint (will be tested).
- Fast and accurate typing and data entry skills (will be tested).
- Excellent business writing skills (will be tested).
- Ability to commute to and work onsite daily at secure Mississauga office with robust COVID safety protocols in place.
- Satisfactory CPIC Criminal Background Check, Technical Skills Evaluations and Employment References.
- Completion of satisfactory personal COVID safety precautions and Ontario government Health and Safety and AODA online courses, prior to position start.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Please note that Marberg Staffing only accepts applications through Indeed.ca, LinkedIn and marberg.com.
Job ID: 1242
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 55000
Date Updated 10/08/2021