Administrative Assistant for Provincial Government client in downtown Toronto.
Marberg Job Number: 1330.
Job Type: Temporary.
Compensation: $23 to $25 per hour; 36.25 hours per week.
Work Location: Onsite downtown Toronto location.
- Manage electronic database, processing files, updating, logging changes and ensuring policy compliance
- Respond to inquiries from public and staff via telephone and email, tracking these
- Manage department calendar and coordinate meetings
- Draft routine correspondence, forms and reports
- Prepare managerial reports using Excel
- Manage correspondence.
Education: Post secondary degree or diploma in relevant discipline.
Preferred Experience: 2+ years business administration experience supporting a management team, within a public service environment is preferred.
Technical Skills Requirements:
- Proficiency in MSWord, PowerPoint, Outlook (will be tested).
- Advanced Excel reporting skills (will be tested)
- Proven electronic database management skills
- Good written and verbal communication and relationship skills.
Task -Based Qualifications and Additional Attributes:
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational skills and time management skills.
- Resourcefulness and ability to problem solve and propose solutions as required.
- Satisfactory Background Check, Technical Skills Evaluations and Employment References.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Please note that Marberg Staffing only accepts applications through Indeed.ca, LinkedIn and marberg.com.
Job ID: 1330
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Administrative, Government
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 23.1
Date Updated 10/22/2021