Administrative Assistant required providing executive support to a Director of a Provincial Government Agency.
Job ID: A8391
Location: Toronto Toronto
Category: Administrative, Government
- Provides executive support and coordinates time management activities such as scheduling/rescheduling appointments, speaking engagements, meetings with external groups, presentations.
- Makes travel arrangements; coordinates agenda binders; and maintains and updated appointment books and Outlook Calendars.
- Facilitates communication and information flow/materials between the Director’s Office and staff.
- Gathers and compiles highly sensitive and confidential information and prepares materials for Director to inform and support decision making, planning and other activities.
- Develops and maintains the paper and electronic filing and database management systems
- Provides administrative support in preparation of human resource, financial, procurement and other forms and documents (e.g. processing invoices; preparing and processing expense claims; staffing/contract forms); maintaining office equipment, and arranging for servicing of same; ordering office supplies and arranging for facilities management services.
- Receives, logs and distributes all incoming correspondence, email messages, reports and publications
- Produces a variety of documents from oral or written instructions
- Candidate with previous OPS experience is preferred
- Experience in database management systems and management of records
- Advance proficiency in MS Office such as Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a fast pace work environment
- Strong organizational skill
- Must have advance written and verbal communication skill.
- Excellent interpersonal skill to work with internal and external clients.
Number Of Positions 1
Date Updated 03/18/2019