Administrative Assistant – Government
Job type: Temporary (3 month term)
Work locations: Mostly remote, occasional in office with strict COVID protocols
- Manage electronic database, processing files, updating, logging changes and ensuring policy compliance
- Respond to inquiries from public and staff via telephone and email, tracking these
- Manage department calendar and coordinate meetings
- Draft routine correspondence, forms and reports
- Prepare managerial reports using Excel
- Manage correspondence.
- Completion of post secondary education (including community college), or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years relevant work experience
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
- Advanced Excel reporting skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Proven electronic database management skills
- Good written and verbal communication and relationship skills.
- Satisfactory Criminal Background Check, Education Verification (if applicable) and Employment References.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 1129
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Administrative, Government
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 25
Date Updated 04/22/2021