Administrative Assistant – Construction Department for well established commercial real estate development and management firm.
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
Hours: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday-Friday.
Compensation: $45000 – $55000 + benefits
- Provide daily support to Project Managers with general office administrative tasks.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders for collection of documents, distribution of materials and meeting logistics as necessary.
- Send Master Vendor Contracts to new contractors, complete follow up as needed, ensure terms and necessary documentation is in place prior to sending out Purchase Orders.
- Schedule, meetings, coordinate and correspond with contractors, designers and other vendors as required.
- Prepare records for archiving and onsite storage.
- Accounting support including preparation of invoices and client billings.
- Provide back up coverage for EA and reception responsibilities.
- Additional administrative and records management responsibilities as required.
- 2+ years comparable administrative experience.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with good judgement on task prioritization and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- High level written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment, maintaining strong customer service and professionalism.
- Polished, professional phone manners and presentation.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel.
Excellent full time career opportunity with stable, well established employer. Friendly, professional work environment. Easy access Mississauga location with free parking.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 786
Location: Canada Ontario Mississauga
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 45000
Date Updated 04/20/2020