Administrative Assistant – Accounting Department, for a well established Real Estate Developer in Mississauga.
Marberg Job Number: 1388.
Job Type: Full-Time Permanent.
Compensation: $50,000 – $60,000, including benefits.
Work Location: Onsite in Mississauga.
- Support Financial Executives and Executive Assistants.
- Respond to rent enquiries.
- Prepare and send interim and annual tax correspondence letters.
- Prepare and send of CAM letters.
- Provide budgeting support.
- Coordinate committee and client meetings (schedule boardroom, provide coffee, lunches, etc).
- Filing of correspondence for Accounting and Treasury Departments.
- Create invoices, schedules, and financial information.
- Additional Administrative Assistant responsibilities as required.
Education: Post secondary degree or diploma in relevant discipline.
Preferred Work Experience: : Intermediate to Senior level (3-5+ years) secretarial or administrative experience supporting a senior level role.
Preferred Sector Experience: Corporate and experience in an Accounting setting is an asset.
Technical Skills Requirements:
- Proficiency Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint (will be tested).
- Familiarity with Yardi Voyageur is an asset.
Task-Based Qualifications and Additional Attributes:
- Experience in Accounts Receivable and Collections is an asset.
- Thorough proof-reading and astute attention to detail.
- Ability to provide proactive support to team members.
- Flexible, energetic, and ability to undertake multiple tasks.
- Self starter. Punctual, responsible and reliable, with demonstrated commitment to client service and professional representation of the organization, and ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Proficient English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to professionally handle confidential information.
- Superior interpersonal skills: excellent listening skills; ability to work collaboratively within a team and liaise effectively with diverse stakeholder group; ability to provide and receive professional, effective feedback.
- Superior attention to detail, and organized, methodical approach to completion of tasks.
- Advanced organizational, coordinative and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize work effectively for self and others, meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Pleasant and courteous; able to work well both independently and cooperatively as part of a team (and liaise effectively with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders).
- Must be fully vaccinated including booster when applicable.
- Must complete rapid testing 3x/week.
- Satisfactory Background Check, Technical Skills Evaluations and Employment References.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 1388
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Administrative, Accounting and Payroll
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 50000
Date Updated 01/16/2022