Administrative Assistant needed for one of Canada’s largest digital companies. This position requires someone polished, well spoken, high energy and driven to success.
Job ID: A8350
- Maintain departmental files, verify expenses and ensure all invoices are processed on a timely basis.
- Complete all purchase orders and vendor invoice requests.
- Prepare expense reports.
- Reconcile and prepare monthly lease payments.
- Sort, record and distribute all incoming mail and courier deliveries.
- Prepare the required documentation needed for the pick-up and delivery of all couriered packages.
- Preparing documents and materials for meetings and presentations, screening/handling correspondence, requests and phone calls; drafting letters and information pieces.
- Provide administrative support to the Director of Finance.
- Other duties as required
- Post Secondary Education in Business Administration
- 2 to 5 years’ relevant experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Experience with Great Plains is an asset
- Excellent Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent Organizational and Time Management skills
Number Of Positions 1
Date Updated 02/08/2019