Administrative Assistant – Medicine Program Management at Toronto hospital located on subway line.
Position type: Temporary, full-time hours
- Provide specialized administrative support to the Medicine Program Director and Chief of Medicine
- Provide secretarial support to the Department of Medicine
- Provide support for clinical and office practice related responsibilities for the Chief of Medicine
- Coordination of the physician’s call schedules
- Dissemination of weekly newsletter and rounds announcement
- Coordination of physician stipends (educational; on-call payments)
- Coordination of activities relates to physician recruitment and credentialing
- Organization of physician performance reviews – annual and ad-hoc
- Provide collaborative support for the organization and co-ordination of the Medical Trainee Education and broader Education Program
- Coordinate efforts across cross functional/program teams to ensure timely delivery of necessary material
- Manage confidential information in compliance with hospital policies and procedures
- Coordinate and plan meetings including preparation and documentation of agendas, minutes, work plans and project charters and the room setup
- Develop reports and PowerPoint presentations.
- At least three years in a senior administrative position with administrative experience
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Administrative Courses or diploma/certificate in Office Administration
- Recent Courses in Computer Applications, including Visio
- Knowledge of office and management principles
- Experience working with physicians and medical departments in a hospital setting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Visio
- Extensive calendar management experience
- Accurate minute taking skills, filing
- Accurate keyboarding, word processing skills – minimum 55 wpm
- Knowledge of medical terminology an asset.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 683
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 19
Date Updated 03/02/2020