Administrative Assistant required for a Provincial Government Office.
Job #: 202
Job Posted: May 31, 2019
- Provide general administrative support to the Director and Senior managers.
- Coordinating meetings for the branch and arranging/scheduling meetings for the Director.
- Prepare S.Order Desk Online (SODO) requests.
- Will be establishing and/or maintaining computer based and hard copy bring forward filing systems.
- Assisting with document preparation and proofreading material prepared for review.
- Reconciling and verifying attendance.
- Assist with the coordination of meetings and minute taking.
- Previous OPS experience is an asset
- Working knowledge of S.Order Desk Online (SODO)
- Must have the ability to multi tasks, manages conflicting priorities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Advance proficiency in MS Office such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must be highly organized, with superior attention to detail.
- Easy access to the subway line.
Job ID: 202
Location: Canada Ontario North York
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 20
Date Updated 05/31/2019