Administrative and Financial Coordinator for Provincial Government client in downtown Toronto.
Marberg Job Number: 1311.
Job Type: Temporary, initial term approximately 4-6 months, with expectation of extension or direct hire.
Compensation: $33 to $36 per hour; 35 hours per week.
Work Location: Currently remote, but may transfer to onsite downtown Toronto location (on PATH and TTC) on either a full time or hybrid basis later in the assignment.
- Provides senior level administrative support and financial administration/documents processing services to a small, busy department, using professional experience and good judgement to anticipate and address any operational issues in compliance with organization policy and best practices.
- Maintains department budget and financial information, including reconciling and processing invoices, expenses for individual lines of business, and tracking accruals. Will identify any discrepancies and recommend solutions as needed.
- Codes, processes and reports expenses in support of department budget management, using Concur software.
- Prepares and formats monthly, quarterly and ad hoc financial reports from various sources of information, including statistical information. Will use MSExcel to generate and format charts and tables.
- Drafts and formats a variety of other documents for internal or external audiences, using templates and general guidelines.
- Maintains databases and electronic document management systems.
- Additional department administrative support, documents processing and financial administration duties as assigned.
Education: Post secondary degree or diploma in relevant discipline.
Preferred Experience: Senior level (5-7+ years) business administration experience supporting a management team, within a professional office environment.
Technical Skills Requirements:
- Proficiency in MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook (will be tested).
- Fast and accurate data entry skills (will be tested).
- Strong English business writing skills (may be tested).
- Proficiency with Concur expense management software desirable.
- Strong database maintenance skills and overall ability to effectively utilize IT systems, software and tools.
Task -Based Qualifications and Additional Attributes:
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational skills and time management skills.
- Resourcefulness and ability to problem solve and propose solutions as required.
- Satisfactory Background Check, Technical Skills Evaluations and Employment References.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Please note that Marberg Staffing only accepts applications through Indeed.ca, LinkedIn and marberg.com.
Job ID: 1311
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Administrative, Government
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 33
Date Updated 04/10/2021