Opportunity for an Accounts Receivable Clerk for a well established business located in Mississauga.
Job ID: F8278
Category: Accounting and Payroll
- Verify accounts receivable information and add to the general ledger
- Follow established procedures for processing receipts and cash receipts
- Produce reports for management and senior accounting staff members
- Maintain customer files and records
- 3 years of experience in a comparable Accounts Receivable role
- Extremely detailed oriented and analytical
- Demonstrated Accounts Receivable Administration experience with the ability to adapt to different tasks on a day to day basis.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Strong communication skills to communicate effectively with clients, staff and other third parties both verbally and written.
Number Of Positions 1
Date Updated 12/12/2018