Accounts Payable Coordinator
Accounts Payable coordinator for a government agency in downtown Toronto, responsible for the data entry, monitor and review of invoices and expense reports.
Job Type: Temporary Full-time
Job Posted September 9, 2019
- Enter invoices into the system which includes prioritizing invoices and checking invoices for accuracy.
- Review expense reports for support and compliance with expense policies.
- Monitor and review match exceptions, follow up on missing information.
- Track issues and policy breaches; bring to the attention of the Manager where required.
- Inform/educate suppliers and individuals on policies related to invoicing and expenses, as required.
- Respond to business unit and supplier questions (e.g., when payments will be made).
- Assist in preparing simple journal entries to allocate costs amongst business units.
- Assist in performing elements of AP Settlement
- Prepare and reconcile T4A.
- Performs cross-functional and/or other duties consistent with the job classification, as assigned or requested
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an accounts payable role.
- High attention to detail with professional skepticism
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Sense of urgency and the ability to prioritize work.
- Problem solver
- Team player
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills to interact with business units and suppliers.
- A diploma in Accounting is an asset
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job ID: 433
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Accounting and Payroll
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 23
Date Updated 09/09/2019