Accounts Payable Clerk-Government Agency
Job Type: Temporary-Initial Term 90 Days
Hours: Full Time, Regular Business Hours
- Coding and processing invoices
- Reviewing expense claims
- Records management
- Account reconciliations
- Preparing revenue journal entries
- 2+ years comparable A/P experience processing large volumes of invoices and reviewing expense claims
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to deal with both internal and external stakeholders
- Advanced Proficiency in MS Excel – pivot tables, tables, vlookups, sumifs, if statements, etc.
- Intermediate Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Strong reading comprehension and mathematical skills to interpret policy directives and verify accounts payable documents
- Ability to prioritize, work independently and complete tasks within deadlines
- Superior record-keeping skills and ability to perform clerical tasks accurately
- Oracle IFIS or comparable financial information systems proficiency
Excellent A/P opportunity with busy provincial public sector employer. Easy access location on TTC line. Friendly, professional work environment.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job ID: 621
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Accounting and Payroll, Government
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 21
Date Updated 07/01/2020