Accounts Payable Clerk required for a manufacturing company in Concord.
Job ID: F8303
Category: Accounting and Payroll
Salary Rate: up to $45K plus benefits
- Match received supplier invoices with packing slips.
- Obtain invoice approval, code and enter into computerized system.
- Produce computer generated checks, and direct deposit files
- Obtain signatures and mail checks.
- Reconcile supplier accounts as required.
- Generate accounts payable transaction registers and summaries for record keeping.
- Reconcile to general ledger and prepare correcting journal entries that may be required.
- Produce month end reports for use by finance department and management.
- Maintain filing system.
- Prepare deposit slips and make bank deposits.
- Perform other duties as required.
- 1-3 years progressive experience in Accounts Payable roles
- Solid understanding of AP, general accounting and internal controls
- Sound knowledge of personal computers and software applications related to computerized accounting environment, particularly use of spreadsheet analysis
- Work experience with JONAS is preferred
- Familiarity with report writing tools for standard and ad hoc reports
- Ability to work well alone as well as in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
Number Of Positions 1
Date Updated 01/24/2019