Accounts and Billings Clerk for Toronto hospital.
Position type: Temporary, initial term 8-12 months with possibility for extension.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (9:30 pm-5:30 pm / 10 am – 6 pm, Monday-Friday)
- Select, compile, verify and process data obtained from multiple sources, using critical thinking to complete analysis and information sharing.
- Prepare and verify billing sheets, receipts, invoices, purchase orders using a detail oriented approach to correct errors as they arise.
- Investigate discrepancies and expediting corrections, ensuring timely distribution of requisitions and other materials to appropriate department.
- Proofread, transcribe and input data obtained from multiple sources to prepare reports, statements and other documents.
- Update database on an on-going basis.
- Compose and type confidential correspondence, purchase orders, invoices and other materials with a high degree of discretion and professionalism.
- Other duties consistent with the job classification as required.
- Completion of Post-Secondary education.
- 1-2 years MVA or WSIB billing experience preferred.
- Proficiency in SAP preferred.
- Strong arithmetic skills.
- Demonstrated consistent attention to detail and strong data entry skills.
- Strong proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Good organizational and time management skills with the ability to work in a larger organization and use a self directed approach in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong communication in person, over the phone and in writing.
- Experience working in a health care environment a strong asset.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 832
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Administrative, Accounting and Payroll
Number Of Positions 2
Pay Rate 20
Date Updated 07/15/2020