Accounts and Administrative Assistant – Government to perform financial tracking & reporting and administrative support.
Job type: Temporary (initial 4-month term, possible extension)
Work location: Currently remote, to return to office when feasible
- End-to-end invoice processing
- Prepare expense claim submissions
- Respond to vendor inquiries
- Assist in preparation of reports and presentations
- Manage Change Request tracking system and process
- Electronic and paper file organization and maintenance
- Maintain SharePoint site
- Calendar administrations for management team
- Draft general correspondence and documents
- Manage travel arrangements and meeting coordination.
- 2+ years administrative support experience
- 2+ years financial/accounts management experience (e.g. invoices and expense claims)
- Post secondary diploma or degree
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good interpersonal, written and oral communications
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated customer service orientation.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 1138
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Accounting and Payroll, Government
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 25.16
Date Updated 04/22/2021