Accounting and Administrative Assistant for provincial government agency.
Job Type: Temporary, initial term to April 16, 2021
Compensation: $22.36 / hour
- Full cycle processing of invoices: receiving and logging invoices; sorting and coding invoices, and preparing a complete invoice package to obtain appropriate approvals.
- Monitoring invoice processing status and updating tracking spreadsheet.
- Administrative and clerical support including expense submissions, preparing reports, scheduling and coordinating meetings, booking trips, maintaining records and responding to inquiries.
- Prepare expense claim submissions
- Coordinate with other financial team members to ensure invoices processed in a timely manner
- Respond to vendor requests for payment information.
- Provide copies of outstanding invoices and payments as requested.
- Index and box documents for shipment to off-site storage; review records for destruction.
- Draft general correspondence based on existing templates.
- Meeting and events coordination in cooperation with other administrative team members.
- Provide back-up support for other administrative team members, as required.
- Additional financial administration, clerical and coordinative tasks as required.
- Completion of a community college program in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of administrative support experience in a professional office setting.
- 2+ years of experience expense claims and invoice processing experience.
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to manage time effectively.
- Good interpersonal, communication (verbal and written), and relationship management skills.
- Demonstrated experience dealing with sensitive and confidential information in a professional manner.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage high volumes, multiple priorities.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Advanced MS Excel skills (will be tested) and general proficiency in MS Office.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 901
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Accounting and Payroll, Government
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 22.36
Date Updated 09/24/2020