Access Screener for downtown Toronto health care centre – IMMEDIATE.
Job Type: Temporary – 2 months
Compensation: $18/hr, full time hours Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
- Receive incoming clients and visitors to the centre at access screening posts, directing their attention to a large display listing COVID-19 exposure criteria.
- Screen clients and visitors by taking temperature and administering Covid-19 questionaire
- Verbally confirm they do not meet any of the exposure criteria with a single Yes/No answer.
- Register clients and visitors in and out of the premises as required.
- Must have clear, fluent English communication skills.
- Must be courteous and professional.
- Responsible and helpful attitude; motivated to contribute to the efforts of a a busy team.
Easy access downtown Toronto location. Immediate placement.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 874
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 18
Date Updated 04/09/2020