Note from Marberg Recruiters: If you are not currently employed and able to start a job without notice please clearly indicate this on your resume.
1. What services do you offer?
We supply management and support staff for permanent, interim and temporary positions.
2. Do you supply General Labour/Warehouse/Custodial/other non-office positions?
3. What areas do we serve?
4. How do i apply for a job and/or submit my resume?
Please submit your resume to email@example.com. We prefer resumes to be in a Microsoft Word format but we also accept PDFs.
5. Does registering with the agency guarantee you employment?
Your application will be held in confidence and reviewed by a qualified recruitment team, however we can never guarantee employment.
6. What are the advantages of a temporary placement?
Temporary work is an excellent way for you to evaluate a company or type of work while earning money. It keeps your skills fresh and keeps you within the workforce while you are looking for full-time employment. Additionally, a temporary job can often result in an offer for a full time position.
7. Are there fees for registering with Marberg Staffing?
There are no fees to register with us.
8. How does the job application process work?
You will be required to submit your resume. Your resume will be reviewed by our HR team to determine whether you are a close match for the current needs of our clients. If you are, one of our staffing professionals will be in touch with you by phone to schedule an interview.
9. How long does it take to hear back after submitting a resume online?
Receipt of all resumes is acknowledged by email within 24-48 hours. If your resume strongly matches the needs of our clients for a specific position, we will be in touch with you by phone.
10. If I’m interested in multiple jobs do I have to submit my application every time?
No. It is not necessary to submit multiple applications for different jobs; your resume will be reviewed for other suitable opportunities. If your resume strongly matches the needs of our clients for a specific position, we will be in touch with you by phone.
11. If I'm already registered with Marberg and I'm interested in a new position that you have posted online, how do I apply for that specific position?
Once you are registered with us, we will proactively review your application against the search deliverables provided to us by our clients. You may also let us know about specific positions you are interested in applying to. We will review your application against these positions and if there is a strong match between your application and our clients' requirements, we will reach out to you by phone to discuss the position further.
12. What formats do you accept for resume upload?
We prefer resumes to be in a Microsoft Word format but we also accept PDFs.
13. Do you offer resume and letter writing services?
No. Marberg does not provide resume or letter writing services.
14. How often do you refresh positions on the website?
We refresh all positions on our website once a week.
15. How long do you keep my resume on file?
We retain qualified resumes for a minimum of 2 years after receipt, however, we always recommend keeping your resume up-to-date with us.
16. What kind of skills tests will I be expected to take?
Depending on the job you are applying for, you may be requested to take skills assessments in any of the following areas:
- Accounting and Financial knowledge
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Data Entry (Alpha and Numeric)
- Legal Terminology
- MS Office Proficiency (e.g. Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, Word)
- Accounting and Financial Software Proficiency (e.g. ACCPAC, ADP, Great Plains, JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, Quickbooks, SAP, Simply Accounting)
- Language Proficiency, both written and verbal (French, English)
- Typing Speed and Accuracy
- Other technical skill evaluations as required by the position